Tuesday, March 31, 2009

You Don't Wanna Miss This!

Okay, so I still haven't made it out of Colorado. I haven't crossed the two week mark yet so technically I don't think you can say I've moved...yet. Yesterday my friend Haley played the part of the pupparazzi and took pictures of Bones and Copper. She did a brilliant job. Better than I could have ever imagined. I take pictures of them all the time but they never look like these...it must be me.

Anyway, if you want to see some really amazing, sweet, cute, funny, and adorable pictures of two of my favorite people, oh! sorry, pups, then check out Haley's blog:


By the way, my Top Dog (he really was Top Dog in his obedience class), Copper, is the headliner for both her blog and her website. And just so you know, if you love your pups as much as I love mine (or cats, horses, pet mice) she would be a lovely choice to take some pictures of your beloved four-legged family member(s) as well. Just so you remember, her name is Haley Poulos - Haley Poulos Photography, and she rocks!

No comments: