Thursday, March 12, 2009

Where's Waldo??? Oh! I mean KatieB, Katherine, Kay Beth, or however else you call me...

Right now I'm in Bogota, Columbia. Oh my gosh! Yes, I just said that...Columbia. I know. I could get kidnapped, killed, tortured, all kinds of horrible things. I don't have that on my list of things to do this trip, maybe next time.

I've just got the blog typed up for Bolivia and will be posting it in the next few hours (I hope anyway). So, what does that leave you may ask? Some of the coolest places I've been since I've been gone is what it leaves! After leaving Bolivia, I made a quick stop in Arequipa, Peru, to say goodbye to friends and ship back the rest of my stuff I couldn't fit in my pack. And then...I went to the Galapagos Islands. Ahhhh-mazing!! Anyway, working on that blog as well.

The only other thing you're missing is this incredible place called Columbia where most Americans wouldn't dare think to go. But I did and as they say, it's made all the difference in the world.

So, that's what's coming up...I told myself I wasn't going to be typing these blogs from home so I've got some work to do. It won't be long and this incredible journey will be coming to an end and I want to make sure I remember it, plus enjoy what time I do have remaining.

No comments: