Monday, March 23, 2009

Play Time With The Pups!

Well, I decided to post some puppy pictures. I've been working on my Galapagos blog and still have one to do for Columbia as well but I had some cute pics from our short trip to Steamboat (I'm in Vail right now where it is snowing cats and dogs. Yahoo!) But just so you have an idea just how much snow is still hanging around I took a picture of the outhouse. Don't worry. The only men in my life are the adorable, furry, four-legged type...




This was a familiar scene, Copper up front, scouting out our trail but never getting out of sight. Poor little guy had to drag around his leash though, just in case.




And Cop says, "Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow! I'm so glad my mumma is back!"


And Bones says, "I know people think this is fun but I don't know why." He sure did like me taking his picture though.


Copper ran around for over an hour without stopping, checking out everything, rolling around in the snow, and of course, always stopping to check out where his momma and Bones were.




It's hard to believe that Bones and Copper are somewhere between 10 and 12 years old. It was easy to tell that Bones is getting older, we took lots of stops. Our new motto: Slow and steady.



My two favorite guys in the world. We had such fun, just the three of us. Just the way we like it.


Well, in case you were wondering why I came "home", here's your reason(s). Not much else could have made me want to come back. It won't be long and we'll all be settling back into our normal lives. But until then, we plan on having lots more fun.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know what you were talking about- the pups look great to me! Glad you're enjoying your stay in CO, and hopefully we can get together!

nevadafly said...

Your boys Copper & Bones are looking good:)